Friday, June 24, 2016

Hi class!

What a beautiful summer so far!  Unfortunately, I've missed a lot this week.  My grandmother is sick and I live the closest to her.  When she needed help going to doctor's visits and taking medications, of course I gladly stepped up to the plate!  She had a huge hand in raising me, and I couldn't imagine not being there for her as she has been there for me.  Things get a little sticky when she tells me that she canceled her internet because she is afraid.  She believes that people will find and steal her private information if she has an internet connection.  So here I am, trying to catch up after spending a week with her, with my computer, but without internet.  Thankfully, my mom has taken some time off of work to look out for my grandmother, so I'm back in the 21st century, internet and all!!

Here's a picture of us when she was feeling better.


She's my grandma, and she's done so much for me! I can't imagine what I'd do without her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Hannah. I hope everything gets better.You're getting credit for u3blog. Make sure that you write a comment to somebody's post.

    ReplyDelete