Thursday, June 30, 2016

Beach Day!

Yesterday, I took advantage of the beautiful weather and my roommates and I had a day at the beach! It was so relaxing! My roommate, Rachel (with curly hair in the picture) and I sang Little Mermaid songs in the ocean. We had so much fun!  Then we came home and cleaned the house together.  That part wasn't as much fun, but it is nice to have a clean home.  We are both taking online classes this summer, but she is a student at CFCC.  She'll graduate soon and transfer to UNCW so we can both be UNCW students together! I am excited for her success, and she loves visiting campus with me.  We live with 2 boys, too.  Now if only we could get them to help cleaning the house.....
P.S. I'm the one who forgot sunglasses :)

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful that you're making memories. Keep doing that.

    ReplyDelete