Monday, June 27, 2016

FINALLY TIME!

After over a month of being home in Charlotte, it is finally time to head back to Wilmington on Friday! Although I am SO thankful for my parents for taking care of me after my surgery, I am so ready to get back into my routine and back in my own space! When you come back home after living away for almost three years, home doesn't feel so much like home anymore!

I am also THRILLED to get back to work! I work at a daycare and miss my kiddos like crazy! Also, having over a month off from work does something not so great to your bank account... 

Ready to get back! Glad I'm finally feeling better! Yay summer!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy you are on your way to recovery! I came to UNCW for school but am originally from Maryland, and will be moving back shortly. Like you, I am thankful that I have parents that are welcoming me back, but I am nervous about living back at home for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dominique. I hope you add a picture so that you can get full credit

    ReplyDelete