Being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs that I have been given. I feel that I was given a great opportunity to enrich the lives of young ones. I have been homeschooling my oldest child for about three years and my middle child for two, let me tell you it never gets easy, but it is well worth it. When I first began I thought and questioned myself, "I can't do this, I don't know anything or where to begin." "What if I fail my children?" Our days began with fights and questions about "are you getting this?" (and when I mean fights, it was more like struggles and frustrations on why are you not listening to me and why are you not doing the work.) We decided it was best to join a homeschool community that was a guide and great support for our family. As the support grew and time went on things began to grow into "I get it or I understand what you are explaining" without the tears or struggles. I teach a christian classical education for my children and it works for our family. We learn from each other and our days are never the same. Homeschool may not be for every home, but it is for ours and I can say we love it.
 |
| First Day of School 2015 |
 |
| VBS "Submerged" 2016 |
Wonderful that you're having fun. You must have a lot of energy :)Remember to make a comment in somebody's post. If you have done this, disregard reminder :) Tienes puntos en u18blog6
ReplyDelete