Friday, July 15, 2016

We're almost done!

The end of this summer course is right around the corner! I know we are all excited, but I have to remind myself to stay focused and not get too carried away.  Soon all the work will be done, and our grades will be straight As (hopefully) and we can relax for a few weeks before the fall semester starts up.  As much as I'm looking forward to having a break, I am really glad that I have met the classmates I have worked with.  I have enjoyed working on our pronunciation and talking about our struggles and our joys in this class.  I have also enjoyed this blog and getting to know my fellow classmates outside of the virtual classroom.  Good luck on your last few assignments, everyone, and have a great summer break! I'll be getting back to my friends and my nerdy ways as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Gracias Hannah. A lot of work but I think it was worth it. Tienes puntos en u21blog7. Remember to make a comment in somebody's post. If you have done this, disregard reminder :)

    ReplyDelete