This is my cat Lima exhausted af
ter our 7 hour car ride
Saturday, July 9, 2016
Moving day!
The day has come... I have graduated college in North Carolina (while I am from Maryland), and had to decide what was next. My parent very graciously invited me to live back at home, so I accepted the offer so that I could save some money for a place of my own. I am currently applying for jobs in Maryland and Washington DC. So far I have been offered a long term sub position at a Spanish immersion school and am considering the offer. I think that the opportunity to substitute for a year could be eye opening and could help me in considering my "ideal"classroom setting.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks Lorelei. I wonder if you had to hear the same song sung from your cat those 7 hours. I don't know who would be more patient.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your move and job search!
ReplyDelete